MrPotato MrPotato

Pretty good

It was pretty good. Sticks aren't the most interesting characters though. I thought there was a little too much static on screen, not so much the lines but all of the dots. Non stick characters, some color, and a little more humor and you'd be on your way to some really nice stuff.

3/5

Odd FBF's 2 Odd FBF's 2

...

It was better than most of these line FBFs but it still wasn't anything great, anyone can animate lines, you had a few seconds of none line FBF with looked pretty good, do some of that.

2/5

Dr. McMartins Office Dr. McMartins Office

LOL

I was like, this is kinda boring, but then that song kicked in, that was some funny stuff man. The potato was the best part.

Zee-Button Game Zee-Button Game

uuuhhhh

I dont know why, but I liked it, quite a bit actually. Put some sound in it. Try to think of something to make it more exciting, I don't know what would make it more exciting, but its not my game. It was nice though. Good job.

Thrust Masters (Trainer) Thrust Masters (Trainer)

good start

a good start, need some background music, also it was too difficult to get the ship on track, I kept spinning out of control really easily. The finished product looks like it might be pretty good though.

Smackmud responds:

I actually had some kick ass background music in there for a bit, but I took it out to keep the file size down. It was "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantara...

Clash'N Slash Clash'N Slash